Subject: Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support
The Top 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support
- 12> "Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?"
- 11> "...that's right, not even McGyver could fix it."
- 10> "So -- what are you wearing?"
- 9> "Duuuuuude! Bummer!"
- 8> "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilythium crystals,
- 7> "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with 60 Minutes.
Press 3 if you're with the FTC."
- 6> "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife,
a roll of duct tape, and a car battery."
- 5> "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
- 4> "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."
- 3> "Hold on a second... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"
- 2> "Okay, turn to page 523 in your copy of Dianetics."
- and the Number 1 Thing You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support...
- 1> "Please hold for Mr. Gates' attorney."
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.