Subject: Funny Drivers Ed Test
Real Answers to Drivers Ed Test
The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by
the California Department of Transportation's driving school (read
Saturday Traffic School for moving violation offenders.)
- Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
- A: What for? He can't see my license plate.
- Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at
the same time?
- A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying,
"Guns don't kill people. I do."
- Q: What are the important safety tips to remember when backing your car?
- A: Always wear a condom.
- Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?
- A: Your car.
- Q: How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?
- A: Be too s--t faced to find your keys.
- Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?
- A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.
- Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer
- A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.
- Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?
- A: Make eye contact and wave "hello" if he/she is cute.
- Q: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a
flashing yellow traffic light?
- A: The color.
- Q: How do you deal with heavy traffic?
- A: Heavy psychedelics.
- Q: What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?
- A: Carry loaded weapons.
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.