From: Holly Martin (hmartin at indiana.edu)
You may have all seen this already, but I thought you might like it
anyways if you haven't.
- Holly :)
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars: A New Hope"
[Reprinted from UCSD's _The Koala_ 10/14/93 issue]
- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
- "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
- "Look at the size of that thing!"
- "Sorry about the mess..."
- "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- "You've got something jammed in here real good."
- "Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
- "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
- "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care *what* you smell!"
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"
[Reprinted from UCSD's _The Koala_ 12/1/93 issue]
- "And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"
- "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
- "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
- "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
- "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
- "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cumm.."
- "Control, control! You must learn control!"
- "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
- "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
- "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!"
Top 10 Sexually Stilted Lines from ROTJ
- And hurry up, will ya? I haven't got all day!
- Hey! Point that thing someplace else!
- It'll work. It'll work.
- Rise, my friend.
- Hey, don't worry; Chewie and I got into a lot of places more heavily guarded than this.
- I need more men.
- I think you'll fit in nicely.
- Move closer! Get along side that one!
- Back door, huh? Good idea.
- She's gonna blow!
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.